Our kickboxing class is the perfect opportunity for boys or girls to break out of their shells, learn cool moves, and build confidence in a supportive environment.
Here’s why our class is a fantastic choice:
- Boosts confidence: Our program is designed to help kids overcome shyness and develop self-assurance
- Social interaction: Your child will have the chance to make friends and interact with peers, fostering valuable social skills
- Empowering skills: Kickboxing teaches discipline, focus, and self-defense techniques, all while having a blast!
- Physical fitness: Engage your kids in a fun workout that is sure to wear them out
Select the class package that works for you or ask about other pricing options and promotions in-store.
Homeschool Kids Kickboxing1 Class Drop-In
- No commitment
- Great for potential students
- Meet fellow students and instructors
Homeschool Kids Kickboxing8 Classes Autopay
- Automatically renews after 8 classes are used or 4 months
- Cancel anytime within 15 days of automatic renewal
frequently asked questions
Can I Try Before Committing?
Yes - a membership is not required to participate. However, there is a $25 drop-in fee per class. Purchase a Drop-In Pass and come try us out before you commit!
will i get hurt?
We educate our students on the best ways to train safely both alone and with a partner. However with any physically demanding activity there is some risk of injury. We encourage members who have prior injuries to let your instructor know and we will help you train within your physical comfort level.
what equipment do i need?
We sell all required equipment and ask that members who are interested in training with us purchase this equipment through Gung Fu Institute. This includes items such as uniforms, striking pads, punching gloves, and mouth guards.
do you give refunds?
All sales of Class Passes, uniforms, and training equipment are non-refundable.
17433 Alico Center Rd. Unit #3
Fort Myers, Florida 33967